How we use the information you provide us:
Information we may collect from you:
You may provide personal data to us, if you choose to:
- Purchase products through the Website or over the phone;
- Enter competitions, prize draws or promotions which we are promoting;
- Register an account;
- Subscribe to any of our services including marketing services to keep you informed about Alan Commins Ltd news, promotions, products and events.;
- Request further services marketing/newsletters including by email and sms;
- Report a problem with the Website;
- Complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although such surveys will not be compulsory)
When you use the Website, we automatically collect and store certain information about your computer or device and your activities, including:
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device.
- Your IP address
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access
The information you may be requested to provide may include the following:
- Billing and delivery postal addresses
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- User names and passwords
- Payment card details
- Browsing and shopping activities
We may disclose personal data we collect to third parties in the following manner:
To administer your account and to disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing and fulfillment of your order only.
We may pass your personal data to other companies to support our business operations, and or audit purposes.
We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only. This will not include any data that could identify you.
We may pass your information to third parties in order to fulfill and/or dispatch your orders. The third party provider may send marketing material within the parcel or by post after fulfillment of your order.